PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
06. September 2017 - 07. September 2017
Career Development and Fundraising
- Researchers are increasingly faced with expectations to raise 3rd party funds if they want to...
28. September 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Location: University`s guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...
12. October 2017 - 13. October 2017
- Die Stimme ist der wichtigste Informationsträger für den ersten Eindruck. Sie transportiert...
19. October 2017
BWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Für Fach- und Führungskräfte werden neben Fachwissen und sozialer Kompetenz...
06. November 2017 - 07. November 2017
Starting your PhD: communication, efficiency, project orientation
- The workshop "Starting your PhD" offers all new PhD-students at the University of...