PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
07. September 2016 - 09. September 2016
09:00 - 17:00
"How to publish in peer-reviewed journals"
- Trainer: Gunther Tress (TRESS & TRESS) 3-day comprehensive training for preparing or writing a...
20. September 2016 - 22. September 2016
How to publish in peer-reviewed journals
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie This three-day course supports scientists with preparing and...
26. September 2016 - 27. September 2016
Karriereplanung für WissenschaftlerInnen
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie In der Phase der wissenschaftlichen Qualifikation besteht häufig...
20. October 2016 - 21. October 2016
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Die Disputation ist der krönende Abschluss einer lange Phase der...
25. October 2016 - 26. October 2016
Basics of Project Management
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenkademie How to initiate, plan and run research projects Projects in...