PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
19. October 2017
BWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Für Fach- und Führungskräfte werden neben Fachwissen und sozialer Kompetenz...
19. October 2017
09:00 - 12:00
Advanced presentation techniques: Pre-Meeting
- 4-day workshopduring the winter term Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Mouritsen Time: the dates will be...
06. November 2017 - 07. November 2017
Starting your PhD: communication, efficiency, project orientation
- The workshop "Starting your PhD" offers all new PhD-students at the University of...
22. November 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Location: University`s guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.Good Scientific Pracitice in Research
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...
23. November 2017 - 24. November 2017
- Die Disputation ist der krönende Abschluss einer lange Phase der wissenschaftlichen Ausbildung....