PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
30. May 2016
19:00 - 21:00
Location: Theater Oldenburg, ExerzierhalleScience Slam 2016
- Keep the date, more are following. Actually the call for slammers is running; deadline 10th March...
31. May 2016
09:00 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen-Hasen-Weg 64Good Scientific Practice
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...
02. June 2016 - 03. June 2016
Zeit- und Selbstmanagement
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie In diesem Workshop lernen die Teilnehmenden zunächst Basics des...
06. June 2016 - 20. June 2016
16:30 - 20:00
Developing and Presenting a Conference Poster
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Displaying a poster at an academic conference is a good way for...
13. June 2016 - 15. June 2016
09:00 - 17:00
Scientific Writing Workshop
- Topics of the workshop:the structure of scientific papers, an effective abstract, the introduction...