PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
23. August 2016 - 30. August 2016
Academic Writing, Module 2: Constructing English Paragraphs and Texts
- Veranstalter Graduiertenakademie Good writers know how to organize their thoughts into a clearly...
06. September 2016 - 13. September 2016
Academic Writing, Module 3: Developing Academic Sentences in English
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Academic writing is not only distinguished by innovative and...
07. September 2016 - 09. September 2016
09:00 - 17:00
"How to publish in peer-reviewed journals"
- Trainer: Gunther Tress (TRESS & TRESS) 3-day comprehensive training for preparing or writing a...
20. September 2016 - 22. September 2016
How to publish in peer-reviewed journals
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie This three-day course supports scientists with preparing and...
20. September 2016 - 04. October 2016
Academic Presenting at Conferences: Delivering Effective and Successful Talks
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Academic presentations have become an important and integral...