PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
25. April 2017 - 23. January 2018
08:15 - 10:00
Academic Language Skills: English Grammar and Vocabulary for Academic Writing and Speaking
- Communicating well in international academic contexts requires a good grasp of English language...
08. May 2017 - 24. July 2017
16:15 - 20:00
Introduction to Academic Writing (Compact Course)
- Introduction to Academic Writing(Compact Course) Successful researchers need not only compelling...
06. September 2017 - 07. September 2017
Career Development and Fundraising
- Researchers are increasingly faced with expectations to raise 3rd party funds if they want to...
12. October 2017 - 13. October 2017
- Die Stimme ist der wichtigste Informationsträger für den ersten Eindruck. Sie transportiert...
19. October 2017
BWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Für Fach- und Führungskräfte werden neben Fachwissen und sozialer Kompetenz...