PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
20. September 2016 - 04. October 2016
Academic Presenting at Conferences: Delivering Effective and Successful Talks
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Academic presentations have become an important and integral...
13. October 2016
09:30 - 15:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.Oltech - Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...
20. October 2016 - 21. October 2016
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Die Disputation ist der krönende Abschluss einer lange Phase der...
25. October 2016 - 26. October 2016
Basics of Project Management
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenkademie How to initiate, plan and run research projects Projects in...
27. October 2016 - 28. October 2016
VWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Das Verständnis des gesamtwirtschaftlichen Kontextes, in dem...