PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme
To find a PhD position in the field of renewable energy at the University of Oldenburg please follow our application guidelines.
IPID4all provides master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences. Several calls for applications per year will be announced. Please follow the links for detailed information about the programme and how to apply.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
Page 1 of 1 1
03. April 2017
16:00 - 17:00
Location: W03 1 -130Pre-Meeting for Practical method courses: RRDE, Impedence spectr., XPS, PM-IRRAS, SECM
- Announcement for practical method courses in summer term 2017 5.07.937 Practical: Methodenkurs -...
05. April 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.Oltech - Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...
27. April 2017 - 28. April 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Creative Science Writing (Natural Sciences)
- 2-day training for preparing or writing a paper or an article. The workshop is adresses to PhD...
10. May 2017
09:00 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen-Hasen-Weg 64Good Scientific Practice
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...
Page 1 of 1 1